Muru-D Program for RCL Accelerator
Credit: Producer | Director | Editor
Taking Australia's best startups global, the RCL Accelerator is on the hunt for founders with serious drive and global ambitions. They seek founders that are working on solving the world’s biggest problems. The RCL Accelerator powered by Muru-D runs for 6 months. They put a lot of time into selecting and then building our startups into world class teams.
I was asked to produce a series of videos promoting the Muru-D program by telling the stories of past participants.
I approached this task like I would approach a #Ventured episode - each story starts with an interview to set the narrative, followed by b-roll to add a little colour to the piece. The videos we're cut short and subtitled as their primary broadcasting point would be social media channels like Twitter and Facebook where audio is off by default.
The interviews and b-roll were all shot over an eight hour day on-site at RCL with many of the participants holding office space on-site at The Precinct.
All told I produced 7 videos in the series to be rolled out in an advertorial fashion to help drive enrollments for the program.
- Scriptwriting / Interviewing
- On-site videography
- Post production in After Premiere
- Asset creation in Adobe Photoshop
- Colour grading in Adobe Premiere
- Audio mixing in Adobe Audition
- Content mastering in SD and HD
KEY GEAR USED:
- Ursa Mini 4.6k EF (Full Kit)
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8
- Rode Wireless Filmmaker Kit
- Aputure Amaram LED Light (Backlight, On-Camera)
- Aputure 120D LED Light (Key)